Education events are critical to the development of the education sector. They provide the opportunity for you to discover new knowledge, techniques, products and services. They also provide the opportunity to promote and show off your new ideas.
- 1 How do you plan an educational event?
- 2 What activities are permitted at a Medicare educational event?
- 3 Do educational events need to be reported to United Healthcare?
- 4 Do you have to report educational events to CMS?
- 5 What is seminar example?
- 6 How do you organize a workshop event?
- 7 Which describe the purpose of educational events?
- 8 During which type of educational event are agents allowed to discuss plan specific information?
- 9 Which materials may be displayed distributed or provided to consumers attending an educational event?
- 10 Is conducting an event that has been advertised as educational which activities are permitted at an educational event?
- 11 What is a Medicare informal event?
- 12 In what product should Agents enroll consumers?
- 13 What is the definition of abuse in Medicare?
- 14 How are Medicare commissions paid?
- 15 What is the definition of waste in Medicare?
How do you plan an educational event?
How to Design an Educational Event That Encourages Actual
- Limit sessions to the minimum length necessary.
- Help speakers plan their sessions.
- Keep session topics highly focused.
- Know what kind of educational content your audience wants.
- Try a different approach to fundamental content.
What activities are permitted at a Medicare educational event?
Medicare Educational event rules: advertising You are allowed to advertise educational events through most of the usual methods such as flyers, newspapers, radio, email and direct mail. When marketing them it needs to say meetings will be for “educational” purposes.
Do educational events need to be reported to United Healthcare?
According to CMS regulations and UnitedHealthcare policy, agents are prohibited from conducting a marketing/sales event immediately following an educational event. There must be at least one hour separating the conclusion of an educational events and the beginning of a marketing/sales event.
Do you have to report educational events to CMS?
CMS requires that educational events be advertised explicitly as “educational” and that the advertising and invitations to both sales events and educational events include, verbatim, the following disclaimer: “For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings call <insert phone and TTY number>”
What is seminar example?
Examples of such seminars include personal finance, web marketing, real estate, investing or other types of seminars where the participants gain knowledge or tips about the topic of discussion. Such seminars often consist of workshops and the presentation of white papers.
How do you organize a workshop event?
8 steps to organise your seminar!
- Know your goals. Defining the seminar’s goals is a critical first step.
- Define who your attendees are.
- Make budget forecasts.
- Choose the right date.
- Find a suitable venue.
- Use an online registration solution.
- Organise activities.
- One guiding principle: Communication.
Which describe the purpose of educational events?
Which describes the purpose of educational events? Educational events provide objective information about the Medicare program and/or health improvement and wellness.
During which type of educational event are agents allowed to discuss plan specific information?
Please note, sales and marketing events are intended to include discussion of plan specific information and/or collect enrollment applications. They are broken down into two categories: Formal sales events – Presenting plan specific information and benefits to an audience.
Which materials may be displayed distributed or provided to consumers attending an educational event?
Lead cards, business reply cards, scope of appointment forms, and agent business cards may be displayed and distributed at educational events (provided they do not contain any plan related content) and at marketing/sales events.
Is conducting an event that has been advertised as educational which activities are permitted at an educational event?
Which activities are permitted at an educational event? Displaying and distributing business cards and lead cards, scheduling one-on-one marketing appointments, and obtaining scope of appointment forms.
What is a Medicare informal event?
There are two types of sales events: formal and informal. Here’s what sets them apart: Formal Sales Events: Agent presents plan-specific information to an audience invited to the occasion. Informal Sales Events: Agent offers plan info upon request only while at a table, booth, kiosk, or RV.
In what product should Agents enroll consumers?
In what product should agents enroll consumers? A product that is sutable for the consumer’s needs, goals and financial resources.
What is the definition of abuse in Medicare?
Abuse describes practices that may directly or indirectly result in unnecessary costs to the Medicare Program. Abuse includes any practice that does not provide patients with medically necessary services or meet professionally recognized standards of care.
How are Medicare commissions paid?
Medicare Advantage commissions are paid per application. Initial commissions and renewal commissions are how they get it. Typically, both Medicare Advantage commissions and Medicare Part D plan commission payments are paid one year in advance. In other words, the companies pay the full year’s commission upfront.
What is the definition of waste in Medicare?
Waste includes practices that, directly or indirectly, result in unnecessary costs to the Medicare Program, such as overusing services. Waste is generally not considered to be caused by criminally negligent actions but rather by the misuse of resources.