D1 Educational Discount is a program that is open to all students, teachers, academic researchers and educational staff. All we require is a valid educational email address and ID. This will entitle you to 5% off RRP storewide* and can be used in-store or online.
- 1 Does DJI offer a student discount?
- 2 How can I get a DJI discount?
- 3 Does DJI ever have a sale?
- 4 What is the DJI birthday surprise?
- 5 How do I get the DJI education discount?
- 6 How do you get 10% off DJI?
- 7 Where is DJI based?
- 8 What is the least expensive DJI drone?
- 9 Which is the cheapest drone in the world?
- 10 How long does DJI care refresh last?
- 11 What is a DJI membership?
Does DJI offer a student discount?
DJI Educational Discount Program is available to students, educators, and academic research staff with an approved academic email address and provides10% off discount for certain DJI products (not including the Mavic 2 series, Tello EDU, and other newly launched or low stock products) at the DJI Online Store, you can
How can I get a DJI discount?
How to save at DJI
- Shop with TrustedReviews for access to the latest DJI promo codes.
- Download the mobile app for tons of sales and exclusive discounts.
- Sign up for DJI Select to save money on every purchase.
- Receive free delivery with all drone purchases.
- Shop the sales or refurnished department for up to 50% off drones.
Does DJI ever have a sale?
Does DJI Ever Have a Sale? DJI holds massive sales on their products annually during Cyber Monday. They also have a refurbished products section for even more saving opportunities.
What is the DJI birthday surprise?
You’ll get a 12% off coupon under “My Gift Cards and Coupons” on your Account page on the day that you set as your birthday when bought DJI Select. *The 12%-off coupon can be used to purchase consumer drones for a 14-days period.
How do I get the DJI education discount?
How to Get your DJI Education Discount. To redeem your educator discount, fill out the application form on the DJI website, including your school email address as verification. You will receive a confirmation email, and your 10% off coupon will be on your account as code to enter a checkout.
How do you get 10% off DJI?
DJI student discount: Get 10% off College students can claim a 10% off on select items with a student discount from DJI. Apply for an education discount and receive a DJI discount code that can be applied at checkout. Eligible products include the Osmo Pocket, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini, Osmo Mobile 3 and more.
Where is DJI based?
Headquartered in Shenzhen, widely considered China’s Silicon Valley, DJI benefits from direct access to the suppliers, raw materials, and young, creative talent pool necessary for sustained success. Drawing on these resources, we have grown from a single small office in 2006 to a global workforce.
What is the least expensive DJI drone?
Tello is the ultimate cheap drone for beginners or any pilot who wants an affordable drone to practice aerial maneuverers with. The quadcopter design of the Tello makes for an easy to fly yet solid and stable build quality, perfect for kids and beginners learning about drones.
Which is the cheapest drone in the world?
The best cheap drones to buy right now
- Ryze Tello. The best cheap drone overall, thanks to flight tech by DJI.
- Holy Stone HS100 GPS FPV. The best cheap drone for aerial photography.
- Potensic Elfin drone.
- Potensic A20 Mini Drone.
- Parrot Swing Quadcopter and Plane Minidrone.
- Potensic D85.
- Syma X8 Pro.
- Eachine E58 Pro.
How long does DJI care refresh last?
DJI Care Refresh (2-year plan) includes up to 3 replacements in 2 years and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase.
What is a DJI membership?
DJI’s Select Membership promises a lot for $49 a year, with product discounts and many other perks. It also promises early access to products, exclusive offers, faster repairs, 30-day refunds, and replacements, along with a birthday “surprise.” Let’s take a closer look at what all these offers actually entail.