Primary and secondary schools can apply for SketchUp Pro for free via the K-12 Educational Grant. Students enrolled in a higher education institution can subscribe to SketchUp Studio for $55/year. This subscription includes premium 3D modelers, building analysis software, cloud storage, and more.
- 1 Can you get SketchUp free as a student?
- 2 How do I get a student license in SketchUp?
- 3 Is SketchUp free for educators?
- 4 Does SketchUp have student license?
- 5 How can I get SketchUp 2021 for free?
- 6 Is SketchUp 2016 free?
- 7 What’s the difference between SketchUp Pro and SketchUp studio?
- 8 Is Google SketchUp free?
- 9 How do I get certified in SketchUp?
- 10 How do I update my SketchUp license?
Can you get SketchUp free as a student?
SketchUp for Schools is a free version of SketchUp available to any primary or secondary school signed up with G Suite for Education. With SketchUp for Schools, students around the world have access to free and intuitive 3D modeling tools that enable creative expression and skill development from a young age.
How do I get a student license in SketchUp?
To qualify for a SketchUp student license:
- To qualify, you must be a current student at an accredited educational institution (for example a college or university)
- You must also provide proof of student status (letter of enrollment or copy of student ID card).
Is SketchUp free for educators?
Primary and secondary educators can apply for a free classic license of SketchUp Pro via the K-12 Educational Grant. If you are an educator at a Google School, you can also use SketchUp for Schools for free.
Does SketchUp have student license?
We offer free licenses for K-12 students. For Higher Education students, and we offer great discounts via our authorized reseller program. For K-12 students, we have a Grant program for free licenses.
How can I get SketchUp 2021 for free?
Full Version – Free Trial
- Visit the download page on SketchUp’s website.
- Select “Start free trial”.
- Login or register with a Trimble account.
- Select which industry you work in and click “Continue”.
- Select your interests and click “Continue”.
- Fill in your information & click the “Start My Trial” button.
Is SketchUp 2016 free?
Originally released as free open-source software, the popular 3D-modeling program SketchUp now comes with a premium price tag.
What’s the difference between SketchUp Pro and SketchUp studio?
Both Pro and Studio are subscription offerings for professionals. They include our desktop modeler (SketchUp Pro), augmented and virtual reality viewing apps, 2D documentation, and more. The main difference is that the Studio bundle includes the building performance analysis software, Sefaira.
Is Google SketchUp free?
SketchUp Free is the simplest free 3D modeling software on the web — no strings attached. You don’t need thousands of bells and whistles to draw in 3D All you need is your idea, and room to draw.
How do I get certified in SketchUp?
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED
- Call our sales representative to register yourself. Contact Our Sales. Contact Our Sales.
- Visit ACA Pacific Training Center at below location. Our Location.
- Check your email for the access code and get certified. Get Certified.
How do I update my SketchUp license?
Go to the SketchUp Pro License Wizard to purchase an upgrade. After you purchase the upgrade, check your email for new license information and a link to download the latest version of SketchUp Pro. Download, install, and authorize SketchUp Pro, using the new license information from your email.