Create a Teaching Portfolio in Five Steps
- Gather potential items (artifacts) for the portfolio.
- Select artifacts that showcase your teaching.
- Polish and prepare the artifacts.
- Arrange and organize portfolio contents.
- Edit to create a professional appearance.
- 1 How do I make an educational portfolio?
- 2 What is an educational portfolio?
- 3 What kind of information is required for a perfect portfolio in education?
- 4 What are the 3 types of portfolio?
- 5 Which app is used for making portfolio?
- 6 What app can I make e portfolio?
- 7 How do you create a portfolio?
- 8 What qualifies as a portfolio of student work?
- 9 How do I create a digital teaching portfolio?
- 10 What are the 7 steps of portfolio process?
- 11 Which should you consider first in developing a portfolio?
- 12 How do you introduce yourself in a teaching portfolio?
- 13 How do you create a student portfolio?
- 14 What is the most commonly used portfolio?
How do I make an educational portfolio?
Developing Your Profile
- Explain your educational philosophy and teaching goals.
- Choose specific features of your instructional program to document.
- Collaborate with a mentor and other colleagues.
- Assemble your portfolio in a form that others can readily examine.
- Assess the portfolio.
What is an educational portfolio?
A portfolio is a purposeful collection of student work that exhibits the student’s efforts, progress, and achievements in one or more areas. The collection must include student participation in selecting contents, the criteria for selection, the criteria for judging merit, and evidence of student reflection (p. 60).
What kind of information is required for a perfect portfolio in education?
Your portfolio would likely include a summary of your teaching experience and responsibilities, a reflective statement of your teaching philosophy and goals, a brief discussion of your teaching methods and strategies, as well as activities undertaken to improve teaching, and a statement of goals and plans for the
What are the 3 types of portfolio?
Three types A showcase portfolio contains products that demonstrate how capable the owner is at any given moment. An assessment portfolio contains products that can be used to assess the owner’s competences. A development portfolio shows how the owner (has) developed and therefore demonstrates growth.
Which app is used for making portfolio?
Adobe Portfolio While Behance allows you to host your portfolio within the confines of its own ‘walled garden’, Adobe Portfolio (previously known as Behance Pro Site) lets you build your own independent portfolio website, using a number of templates and simple tools.
What app can I make e portfolio?
12 Educational Apps To Create Digital Portfolios
- Easy Portfolios. Platform: iOS.
- Evernote. Platform: Android and iOS.
- VoiceThread. Platform: iOs.
- Open School ePortfolio. Platform: iOS.
- Three Ring. Platform: Android and iOS.
- Kidblog. Platform: iOS or Android.
- Wikispaces for Education. Platform: Website.
- Weebly. Platform: Website Use.
How do you create a portfolio?
How to make an online portfolio
- Sign up or log in with social media. You’ll also be able to choose a domain (website address) for your portfolio site.
- Tell us a little about your work. Answer a few questions and our portfolio maker creates the website for you.
- Add your images.
- Publish your site—and you’re online!
What qualifies as a portfolio of student work?
Portfolios can be a physical collection of student work that includes materials such as written assignments, journal entries, completed tests, artwork, lab reports, physical projects (such as dioramas or models), and other material evidence of learning progress and academic accomplishment, including awards, honors,
How do I create a digital teaching portfolio?
Teachers can establish a digital teaching portfolio by creating a blog, website, or professional presence on social media websites, which can help you showcase your experience and abilities in interview settings as well as to current students, parents, and employers.
What are the 7 steps of portfolio process?
Now each of these steps can be discussed in detail.
- Identification of objectives and constraints.
- Selection of the asset mix.
- Formulation of portfolio strategy.
- Security analysis.
- Portfolio execution.
- Portfolio revision.
- Performance evaluation.
Which should you consider first in developing a portfolio?
The design of the portfolio is the first thing the potential client will notice. It should give an idea of who you are and make a great first impression. This will set the mood for how the viewer perceives the projects themselves.
How do you introduce yourself in a teaching portfolio?
Tell your readers who you are and what you do. Tell them your name, what your job is, and other important information about yourself, like the city you’re based in. You might be writing an introduction for a portfolio that shows off your marketing, writing, teaching, or construction skills.
How do you create a student portfolio?
Need a simple, easy-to-create portfolio?
- Gather/Organize your works together in one place.
- Decide which works to include (7-12 is average).
- Convert these to PDF files.
- Create a simple cover page.
- Combine PDFs into a single PDF file, cover page is first.
What is the most commonly used portfolio?
Paper products such as essays, homework, letters, projects, etc. are most common. But more and more other types of media are being included in portfolios.