Educational administration is a discipline within the study of education that examines the administrative theory and practice of education in general and educational institutions and educators in particular activities.
- 1 What is the purpose of educational administration?
- 2 What are the types of educational administration?
- 3 What is the meaning of educational administration and management?
- 4 What are principles of educational administration?
- 5 What are the features of educational administration?
- 6 What are the 3 types of administration?
- 7 What are the 4 types of administrator?
- 8 What are the main task areas of educational administration?
- 9 How is educational administration different from educational management?
- 10 What is the full meaning of administration?
- 11 What is educational administration and planning all about?
- 12 What is the basic concept of administration?
- 13 What are the 14 principles of administration?
What is the purpose of educational administration?
Educational Administration is regarded as the process of integrating the appropriate human and material resources that are made available and made effective for achieving the purposes of a programme of an educational institution.
What are the types of educational administration?
The types are: (1) Centralized and Decentralized Education Management, (2) External and Internal Education Management, (3) Autocratic and Democratic Educational Management, and (4) Creative Educational Management.
What is the meaning of educational administration and management?
Educational management refers to the administration of the education system in which a group combines human and material resources to supervise, plan, strategise, and implement structures to execute an education system.
What are principles of educational administration?
Top 6 Principles of Educational Administration
- Structural Democracy: Being the first principle of educational administration in the modern era it puts stress on democracy in structural perspective.
- Operational Democracy:
- Equality of Opportunity:
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Stability:
What are the features of educational administration?
Top 8 Functions of Educational Administration
- 1. Development of Human Personality:
- Provide and Ensure Proper Utilisation of Human and Material Resources:
- To Make the Learner Active in the Educational Programme:
- Provide Adequate Physical Facilities:
- To Adhere the Legal Provision of the Programme Strictly:
What are the 3 types of administration?
Your choices are centralized administration, individual administration, or some combination of the two.
What are the 4 types of administrator?
The following are the various administrator types and the set of administrative functions that can be performed by administrators assigned to each of these types:
- Tivoli Access Manager Administrator.
- Domain Administrator.
- Senior Administrator.
- Support Administrator.
What are the main task areas of educational administration?
The role of Educational Management in this regard can hardly be overemphasized. A head teacher, who should be an educational manager, is involved in the following important areas: overall school administration, the curriculum,leadership and human relations, community relations and working relationships.
How is educational administration different from educational management?
Educational management entails carrying the responsibility for the proper functioning of a system in an educational institution in which others participate. In contrast, educational administration establishes policies that guide decision making, laws and regulations.
What is the full meaning of administration?
Definition of administration 1: performance of executive duties: management worked in the administration of a hospital. 2: the act or process of administering something the administration of justice the administration of medication. 3: the execution of public affairs as distinguished from policy-making.
What is educational administration and planning all about?
The Master’s Program in Education Administration and Planning aims to train effective leaders who can shape, manage and adapt to change in educational institutions in the globalized world where rapid developments and changes are experienced. The economical dimension of education is also of great importance.
What is the basic concept of administration?
the concept of administration is the direction, control and coordination of human material resources to archieve a desired goal.
What are the 14 principles of administration?
Henri Fayol 14 Principles of Management
- Division of Work- Henri believed that segregating work in the workforce amongst the worker will enhance the quality of the product.
- Authority and Responsibility-
- Unity of Command-
- Unity of Direction-
- Subordination of Individual Interest-